We’re looking, for people.
We are looking for a skilled, versatile, passionate and experienced graphic designer to join our team! This is a freelance design position that consists of steadily assigned design jobs. You would be working along side our creative director to develop materials for a variety of applications, both print and web based. On average there are 20 billable hours of work per week. This position would be perfect for a freelancer looking to add steady hours to their current workload.
Sound like a good fit for you? Here’s the details!
A large amount of our regular accounts are within the Food & Beverage Industry.
Common items include:
* Event related promotional materials
* Menu Design
* Packaging / Label Design
* Website Graphics / Updates
* Social Media Campaign Graphics
We currently have a team of several freelance designers on staff, working remotely.
Jobs are allocated based on each designer’s current workload and availability.
* Developing visual concepts based on direction provided
* Communicating with and Reporting to the Creative Director
* Correspondence with clients to complete design objectives
* Delivering final design proofs
* Preparing and submitting materials for print production
(Training will be provided. Once the training period is complete, all work can be done remotely.)
Skills & Experience:
* 1+ years graphic design experience with certificate or degree in design
* Expert level in Adobe Creative Suite (most importantly Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator, CS5 or higher)
* Detail oriented and creative
* A good understanding of current design trends / styles
* Self-motivated and driven to succeed
* The ability to handle multiple projects at once / meeting deadlines
* Great written and verbal communication skills to correspond with clients as necessary
* WordPress experience is a plus!
Rate of pay:
Based on experience.
To apply, please submit the following items to: email@example.com
1. Your Resume
2. A Portfolio of previous design work or samples
3. Brief summary about yourself – and why you think this would be a good position for you.